Penny for your thoughts, Astrid?
Oh, I see.
Our Tip of the Day:Do not take this human's doodles as good advice! First, as I'm sure you all know, bones can be very dangerous for your furbaby, for reasons such as choking hazard and possible intestinal perforation and/or obstruction if consumed. So, please be sure to keep all bones away from your furbabies. If need be, take any bones from Thanksgiving dinner, or any dinner, straight to a safe and secure waste bin. Not only that, but feeding turkey, especially in large amounts, can land you at a veterinary ER with a furbaby suffering from pancreatitis. Turkey can be a very fatty food, and fatty foods may lead not only to general intestinal distress, but pancreatitis, which can be very serious, painful, and potentially life-threatening. This is why veterinary ERs are sometimes especially busy places around Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, please be aware and cautious of what foods your furbaby has access to this holiday season!