Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wordless Wet Nose Wednesday



***

Art of the Day:

Ready for another installment of the art that Ann of Zoolatry and I created for each other? That being said, certainly many of you know of Ann's grand-doggy Chewy. You know, the adorably fluffy pup?


That there is the magnet Ann asked me to create of handsome Chewy. I really, really, really enjoyed pouring through photos of this fuzzy cutie. Let me tell you, his smile is contagious!

Now, we've shared with you the spring and summer images Ann created for me using a photo I sent her of my Angel Rosie and myself. We're going to hold off on showing you the autumn and winter ones until a little closer to those seasons. So, today, we're in a red mood, and red means love, and that leads us to this lovely image Ann created for me.


I adore this one, and I cannot wait to plaster it all over the place for Valentine's Day. Thank you, Ann, as always!

8 comments:

Marg said...

Hi Astrid, you sure have a good nose. The drawing of Chewy is terrific. We also really like the one of you and Rosie. Have a great day.

The Island Cats said...

Astrid, we think having a wet nose means your happy and healthy. :) We love the drawing of Chewy...and of course...you and Rosie.

pilch92 said...

Very cute nose Astrid. You did a great job drawing Chewy. And I love this version Ann made of your special photo of you and Rosie.

The Swiss Cats said...

Very cute nose, Astrid ! Purrs

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love that you two have collaborated on these special projects!

The Daily Pip said...

Cutest nose ever, Astrid! P.S.: Don't tell Ruby I said that.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, Astrid, we love your nose! And we also love how you and Ann are exchanging your wonderful artwork, Mom Lorianne!

Kitties Blue said...

Our mom sends a kiss for Astrid's adorable wet nose. We love both art pieces, especially the one of you and Rosie...so much love there. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy