I went in a strange direction with this St. Patrick's Day doodle, didn't I? Toadstools? Tree houses? Does this have anything to do with this day of luck? Who knows, but we're wishing you all a lovely, lucky day no matter what!
Our Tip of the Day:
Ingestion of toxic amounts of iron can result in a variety of symptoms. For example, iron poisoning may cause vomiting, diarrhea, bloody stool, lethargy, and even negative effects on organs such as the heart or liver. Needless to say, be aware of what items in your household might contain iron, or any potentially dangerous substance. And, of course, keep all such items well out of reach of your furbaby. Never leave your vitamins or other medications, or any questionable items, sitting around for a curious furbaby to find. If your furbaby does get into such items and ingests them, though, then do of course seek veterinary assistance.