This stick-in-the-mud pup has so many shots like this. So, so many of them. This pouty puppy hopes you don't mind. Because she doesn't plan on posing anywhere but the window. And she doesn't plan on hiding that snout of hers.
Happy Wednesday to all!
Our Doodle of the Day:
Our Tip of the Day:
We have yet more random safety tips for National Pet Poison Awareness Month. Today's tip is to keep that hand sanitizer out of the reach of your furbabies. Hand sanitizer contains alcohol, which means that, especially if ingested in large enough quantities, it can indeed lead to alcohol poisoning. More than likely, hand sanitizer will neither smell nor taste enticing to your kitty or pup. But, some furbabies may simply have strange or unprejudiced tastes, and so keeping any potentially toxic items out of their reach is of course crucial. Keep this in mind not only when it comes to hand sanitizer. Some items can contain toxic ingredients that you might not expect, and some furbabies might not be picky about what they put in their mouths. So, never leave anything questionable within their reach, because it is indeed always better to be safe than sorry.