Those first two selfies up there aren't too bad. Then, though, Thimble got to flipping and flopping and things got real bloopery real fast.
Thimble hopes you like her selfies on the move! She says the resulting belly rubs were worth the blooper shots. This girl sure does love her belly rubs.
Happy Sunday, friends!
Doodle of the Day
Yesterday's springtime doodle was set in a quirky little kitchen. Today we've moved over to the dining room, or tea room, or whatever you'd like to call it.
Tip of the Day
Our tips for National Pet Poison Awareness Month continue on, and we have yet another random household item to be aware of due to the potentially toxic effects that can result if ingested. What we're talking about today are coins. Coins, such as pennies, contain zinc, which can lead to toxicity and serious side effects if ingested in large enough quantities. Zinc poisoning can result in vomiting as well as increased respiration rate and heart rate. Zinc can also damage blood cells. For these reasons, as well as for the choking and obstruction hazards that coins can pose, be sure to always keep coins out of your kitty or pup's reach. Some animals will put anything and everything into their mouth, which could of course lead to danger with items such as coins. So, keep those coins safely tucked away!