Saturday, May 23, 2020

Caturday Art

Our Caturday Art doodle is another concept piece for some stories I'm scribbling up.


This is one of my favorite concept art doodles I've scribbled up so far. That there girl is a character I created for all the animal lovers and animal rescuers out there. Her animals also all have their own stories in my head, and that altogether has just been really fun for me. As my concept art doodles might have already evidenced, I cannot create anything that doesn't heavily involve animals. What can I say.

Happy day to all!




***
Tidbit of the Day

Today's tidbit regarding COVID-19 and our furbabies is a simple recommendation to stay up-to-date with your veterinary office's current protocols. Whether you kitty or pup suddenly becomes ill, or whether they are simply in need of their annual exam, make sure you know your veterinary clinic's current procedures ahead of time. During this pandemic, many businesses are having to change the way they do things. This includes veterinary offices, many of which are currently offering services in some form of curbside pickup. Other clinics are allowing people to come in with their cats and dogs, but with proper social distancing being observed. So, figure out how your veterinary office is currently doing things so that you know what might be required should you need to make a trip there with your furbaby. What's more, do a little research to find out which other veterinary clinics in your area, including emergency clinics, are open and how they are operating at this time. This is simply a suggestion to help cover all your bases, should your furbaby have a sudden emergency when your usual veterinary office is closed or booked up. Times are a bit strange these days, so make sure that you stay in-the-know of how your local veterinary offices are operating so that you don't run into any hiccups or snags in the event of a furry emergency.

7 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

I would love to walk around with cats on my head and shoulders...I mean it!!!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

So creative!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love the doodle! Too cute.

pilch92 said...

Very cute drawing..I can't wait to hear their stories. Excellent tips too. I am so glad I can still go in with my pet. It is a huge pet peeve of mine that some vets are just doing curbside. These are our babies, not food delivery.

meowmeowmans said...

Well, your concept that relies heavily on animals is awesome, if you ask us!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Awwdorable doodle, we're glad that you put in animals in your doodles💗😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

messymimi said...

That's going to be an amazing set of stories!