Friday, February 26, 2016

Bed Bugs

I've discovered the #1 reason to stay in bed:

Thimble, Eddy, and Evan enjoyed some sun puddles while holding me hostage in bed. (I certainly wasn't complaining, though.)

The scene above actually started out more like this:

Eddy and Evan working together to hold my legs down.

But then a certain someone showed up and everyone else had to move aside.


Can you tell who The Boss is in this house? (I'll give you hint: Her name's Thimble.)

Happy Friday, furiends!



***
Our Tip of the Day:
Another cleaning tip, perhaps? When cleaning your floors, consider using a mop with a removable mop head that is either disposable or washable. That way, you can use a fresh a mop head each time, so that you're not cleaning your floors with old dirt and grime.

11 comments:

Marg said...

That sure looks like a great snuggle fest to us. Nothing better than a bunch of cats to stay nice and warm. You all have a fantastic Friday.

pilch92 said...

Those are cute bed bugs :) We have bed bugs too- this kind of course or I would run away from home. Whenever we travel ( which isn't often) I check the hotel on the bedbugregistry and I check with a flashlight when I get there. Good idea with the disposable mop- like a swifter.

Vanessa Morgan said...

How cozy you both are in that bed. Really cute

Annie Bear said...

I love these bed bugs! They look so happy & comfy in that comforter in the sunshine. I also love in that middle pic Evan's sunny tummy. :)

Kitties Blue said...

An don't stick your mop head in a bucket of dirty water as you clean. Rinse it in the sink or bathtub. This photo is our mom and dad most nights in bed, In fact Dad just took a photo of Mom that looked very similar. Unfortunately we really don't get sun puddles on the bed, but we are happy just to have the warm bodies. And there are usually at least six of us kitties there. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I always called Truffles, and now Mudpie, my little bed bug!

The Island Cats said...

Sunshine + bed = happy cats

meowmeowmans said...

Now THOSE are the kinds of bed bugs we love!

Marty the Manx said...

Bed Bugs Rock!!!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Just too sweet! Those are the kind of bed bugs our mom loves!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Wait - I reckon it's THIMBLE!! * giggle * Someone gets prime position!