When Evan realized that this would be the last Mancat Monday of this holiday season, he made sure to get one last shot of himself in front of that beloved Christmas tree. He admittedly had a lot of trouble containing his excitement for the festive photo shoot, and there is a slight blur factor. Don't blame him, though, blame the nip nanner.
Now, as for today's art, Evan let his sister Thimble take over helping out with this one. After all, it's the Ninth Day of Christmas, the one for the ladies dancing. I immediately thought of a festive ballerina. Why? Because for many, many years I've had a ballerina Christmas ornament of which I am very fond. My grandmother gifted it to me when I was a little girl, and, like a real ballerina, it actually spins while hanging on the tree. That inspired me to doodle out this for the Ninth Day of Christmas:
Remember that ornament I just told you about? Well, that festive ballerina no longer hangs from the Christmas tree. Can you guess why? The answer is, of course, Eddy. To be honest, I did try hanging it from the tree last year. The results of that experiment were less than ideal. The ballerina lost a leg. Even with a little help from my trusty bottle of glue, her dancing days are over.
On a better note, we're wishing you all a merry Ninth Day of Christmas!
Our Tip of the Day:As I'm sure you know, when it comes to playing with your furbaby, always be careful of toys and other items that include dangling or potentially detachable pieces. This can include toys or any items containing little bells, pom-poms, and even simply flimsy or breakable parts that could be accidentally snapped off if your furbaby bites or whaps at it. Such pieces could of course be choking hazards, and can potentially be lodged in the throat or end up in the intestinal tract if swallowed or aspirated during play. For this reason, if your furbaby has any toys with small and dangling pieces, be sure to pick them up and hide them away if you are away from home or unable to supervise playtime. What's more, also be cognizant of other household items or decorations with little pieces that could become detached and potentially lead to choking or intestinal blockage. As it is always better to be safe than sorry, try to keep all such items out of the reach of your furbaby.