1. _________ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. _________ never _________.
3. If I had a dollar for every time _________, I would be rich.
4. I wish _________ grew on trees.
My answers are below in bold.
1. Trying to trim Winky's claws is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
(I trim the nails of the all the cats in my immediate family. That's the 6 cats at my house and the 12 cats at my parents' house. Of all 18 of those cats, Winky is the only one that sometimes doesn't successfully get a full nail trim, simply because she refuses to cooperate in any way, shape, or form. No matter what trick we try, the girl goes berserk during nail trims.)
2. I have never flown on a plane.
(I intend on keeping it this way. The mere thought of flying terrifies me.)
3. If I had a dollar for every time my kitties lost a toy under the couch, I would be rich.
(I regularly have to do what we call a "couch cleanse". That means we grab a yard stick and slide it every which way beneath the couch, until all the toys emerge from their early grave. Most of the toys end up back under the couch in a matter of minutes. I'm thinking I'm not alone in this.)
4. I wish books grew on trees.
(This wouldn't only spare the trees' lives when it came to producing physical books, but it would also just be really cool. If they existed, I would plant a dozen book trees in my yard.)
Now it's your turn!
To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins Linky list, just click HERE!
You can also click on the badge below to add your link.
You are also welcome to complete the fill-ins in the comments below,
or in the comments on Ellen's blog, 15andmeowing.
We know last week was blooper week, but blooper queen Eddy had a few blooperish moments to share again. Not all that surprising, really.
Don't you just love Eddy's snaggletooth? I love her snaggletooth.
Happy Friday, friends!
Flashback Doodle of the Day
Tip of the Day