First up, we want to apologize for being late to post and being absent from some of your blogs lately. Our internet at home has been acting up for a while, and this weekend it finally went kaput. Let's be honest, the internet was working, albeit slowly. Then I decided to unplug the modem and see what I could do, and thereafter it didn't work at all. I guess I don't have the magic touch.
What's more, I couldn't do much blogging even using the data on my phone either. Why? Because I dropped my phone in a parking lot on the same day the internet went out. My phone's screen shattered and it hasn't worked the same since. You guys, around here, the furbabies aren't the reason we can't have nice things. I am.
But, anyway, though it took over 24 hours, our internet provider has us back up and running again! (The phone is still another story, as I await the arrival of my new one.)
Now, moving on. Our housemate Toby wanted this to be a Tuxie sort of Tuesday. So, he snapped some shots of himself to show you all.
Toby apologizes for not looking at the camera. He was a tad bit busy spying on the neighbors.
Now, though it's a day late, we finally have our contribution for the wonderful Sparks blog hop. This blop hop for positivity is hosted by Annie of McGuffy's Reader.
The thought we chose for this Sparks is:
"No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere." -Sheryl Crow
Ten Days of Tortie: Day 3
Wishing you all a beautiful day!
Our Tip of the Day:Many of you have probably noticed that our tips lately have been all about Thanksgiving foods, and which ones may or may not be safe to offer as a treat to your furbaby. In line with that, keep in mind all of the potential dangers the kitchen can offer when you're cooking up a storm. Hot ovens and stove tops, knives, and of course those hazardous foods being prepared are just some of the potential dangers for a furbaby hanging around the kitchen. Especially if your furbaby might be one to show too much interest in the hot oven or dangerous foods, do consider taking precautions and blocking them out of the kitchen as you prep for the holiday. You can keep your kitty or pup in a safe room, or even use a baby gate to block them from the dangers of the kitchen. Though it might seem sad to block your furbaby from you, if it is for their own safety, it might very well be the best option.