Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Animated Astrid

I save photos of my furbabies in my Google Drive. Since Google is linked to my blog, this makes it easy to quickly add photos to my posts. What's more, Google is such a helpful photo depository that it sometimes even alters my photos for me. Sometimes, it even creates animated versions of them. I actually look forward to seeing the animations they create using my photos. Lately, Google has been loving working with pup Astrid's snotty snout.


Don't worry, Google didn't stop at just one pup Astrid animation.


I can't take full credit for these GIFs. Google created them using photos I snapped of my pouty puppy. I have less than zero skill with animation, and technology in general.

Happy Wednesday, friends!



***
Doodle of the Day:


I apologize if this doodle looks a tad bit familiar. A couple weeks ago I shared a similar doodle that I'd created as some concept art. I decided I wanted to redo that doodle with a few some changes made to it, and so that led to the above similar yet different doodle.



***
Did you know?
Did you know that dogs are what you might call scavenging carnivores? Cats are obligate, or strict, carnivores. This means that cats require meat, and the nutrients it provides, in order to survive. Dogs, on the other hand, can survive on plant material. That's not to say that a dog's ideal diet is not largely meat-based. It simply means that if meat is not available, a dog can survive, though perhaps not thrive, on plant material it might be able to scavenge instead.

8 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cool GIFs! So many people assume that cat and dog diets are the same, and they are so WRONG!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

I'll have to check out Google Drive, thanks! Smart design on the doggies I think.

pilch92 said...

Very cool animated photos of Astrid. Cute drawing. I knew these facts :)

World of Animals, Inc said...

Astrid, these are just so wonderful. You have your own GIF's now. Anybody would be happy to work with a beautiful snout like yours. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I didn't know Google Drive did that! Too fun.

messymimi said...

Sometimes google is annoying, but this is fun.

Yes, i have had an unusual friend turn the dog into a vegetarian, just like she was. She swore up and down it was okay, that she balanced the nutrition and all, but the dog did not live as long as it probably should have for its breed.

meowmeowmans said...

OMG, those are so much fun! Astrid, we love those Google GIFs!

Kinley Westie said...

Luv those gifs!