Monday, June 3, 2019

The Light Show

Hey, you guys, guess what?


The sun is shining, and it's real bright, and do you know what that means?


That means there are lights to chase, you guys. Lights!


Hopefully you're all having sunshine and a light show today, too!



***
Doodle of the Day:


I've shared more than one doodle very similar to this one. I've wanted to draw one with a dragon for quite some time, but to be honest, I'm terrible at drawing anything with wings and couldn't muster up the courage to scribble up the dragon I so badly wanted to. I finally did muster up that courage, though, and it only took me a small eternity to make that darn dragon look even close to how I pictured it in my head.



***
Did you know?
Did you know that a cat can only move its jaw up and down, not side to side like humans can? This is one reason why, when a cat eats, you might see them tilting their head to the side. Since a cat's jaw cannot move from side to side, tilting their head can serve to help move food to the side of the mouth for chewing.

12 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad ya got some sunshine today!

Julie said...

Woohoo fur sunshine and sunpuddles and lights to chase
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Fur Everywhere said...

Lita loved to chase lights, too, Evan! Enjoy your lovely light show :)

The Island Cats said...

This happens to me too. When it's really sunny, the light shines off of the mom's phone and dances on the walls for me to play with. ~Ernie

pilch92 said...

Evan, you are so darn cute. You did an excellent job on the drawing, I like that dragon. And I did not know that about a cat's jaw, very interesting.

Robin said...

That light looks pawsome on you, Evan! I'm glad that the shiny orb decided to come out and visit you today. We're getting a little bit of light today too.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Yay, sunshine! We got some here too, so double Yay! Evan you are pawsome in sunshine handsome boy. I didn't know about the cat's jaw, but that explains the tilted head when chewing - I always learn something in your posts, thanks!

Eastside Cats said...

That's a very cute dragon! I've been thinking about a dragon tattoo...
We've had sunshine all day today...will wonders never cease!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We like that dragon doodle and it looks super. Evan that is a fun shadow you have there

Colehaus Cats said...

Oooo, light also means light shining through ears. Our Mom LOVES that, especially in ginger kitties, and she says she can see that in your ears. Awesome fact today!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That looks like a fun way to spend the day!

Marg said...

It sure is fun to have lights to chase and nothing better than some good sunshine. You all have a great week.